Reminder: Book Review Blog Tour Approaching for Drasmyr
Reminder: Goddess Fish Promotions will be sponsoring a blog tour for my book, “Drasmyr,” during the latter half of August. The tour will begin on August 20th and will last until August 31st. It will be a Book Review Only Tour, meaning that every visit will be a review of my book. Below is the blog tour schedule, as it stands now: currently 2 slots remain to be filled. Hopefully, we’ll get word on those shortly. I’ll be posting links to the blog host of the day as they occur. Also, make sure you check out the sponsor of the whole tour–Goddess Fish Promotions–it wouldn’t have been possible without them.
Also, I will be awarding one randomly chosen commenter on the tour (for those who comment on the tour sites—not atoasttodragons) with a small box of metal miniatures from the Vampire Wars Series. It consists of four metal miniatures of vampire counts and vampire slayers. They are excellent for collecting, or to use in gaming.
Blog Tour Schedule
- August 21: Indie books at shardpubs blogspot
- August 22: DanaSquare
- August 24: White Sky Project
- August 27: Review: Welcome to My World of Dreams
- August 28: Review: Long and Short Reviews: YA
- August 29: Review: It’s Raining Books
- August 30: Dana’s YA Bookpile
- August 31: Lindsay’s Scribblings
- August 31: STOP 2 The eBook Reviewers (WARNING: Adult Content Site)
- August 31: Guest Post: Zombiegirl Shambling
Thanks. And hope to see you on the tour!
About atoasttodragonsThe author, Matthew D. Ryan, lives in northern New York on the shores of Lake Champlain, one of the largest lakes in the continental United States, famous for the Battle of Plattsburgh and the ever-elusive Lake Champlain Monster, a beastie more commonly referred to as Champy. Matthew has studied philosophy, mathematics, and computer science in the academic world. He has earned a black belt in martial arts.